Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Obsession

So, I was invited a birthday party. A 40th birthday party for a friend/co-worker. I'm cool with the party. Not cool with the theme. Sex and the City. That means I have to dress up. I hate dressing up. My feet hurt just thinking about it. I do clean up well but all the tugging, pulling, sticking, moving and stuffing exhausts me! Not to mention I have to beat the face into submission.

Now I got my band closed a little bit more a couple of weeks ago. I am trying to wait until I go back to the orthopedic surgeon for my cortisone shot before hitting the gym again. I actually miss the gym but I will never admit it again. I weighed myself on Sunday. Today is Tuesday and I have lost 1.2 lbs if the scale is to be believed.

So I found a dress that I need to order. Of course I don't know how it will fit. So now I am obsessed with loosing enough weight by the middle of next month so the dress will fit well. I go to the docs on next Tuesday. I plan on being back into the gym by Thursday. Time to kick ass. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment