Monday, May 9, 2011

I'mmmmmmm Baaaaacccccckkkkkkk!

....At least I think I am. Let's see how long it takes me to forget my password this time! As for life- Not much going on. I am dating Greasy again. He is from Ghana but works like a Jamaican. Then again if my rent were $1200 a month, I would be working like a Jamaican too! The good news is I see him most weekends and we talk everyday.

Work is crazy. I have actually been working overtime for the last couple of weeks. Now that I am off punishment (my caseload was a hot ass mess and I was confined to the office and had to have weekly one on ones with my boss. Fun!) My case load is finally under control and looking good and now I'm about to get some pretty messed up cases that will make my case load look like crap again! Damn job! But at least I have one.

I'm taking on a more active roll with my grandmother. This should be fun! When she is not calling me names I'll be taking her to doctor's appointments. If she pisses in my car I will put her out on the side of the road. I'll be good and actually stop the car first and I'll even pin her address to her!

My workout routine has hit a snag. Namely my knee is jacked up! I was on a roll too! But I see the surgeon on the 24th. In the mean time I do keep up my strengthening exercises when my knee is not swollen, hot and sore. I think it is time for a good ole cortisone shot!

Um that's about it for now......Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment