Monday, December 21, 2009

Take Me As I Am Damnit

For years I have been trying to shape myself into something that someone else would want. If I look this way or act this way I would be more attractive to guys. Then I really thought about it. Guys are attracted to me as I am now. True the majority may not be what I am looking for (toothless, old, criminals, etc) but there are some that I keep around (hey I kept Mail Man around for a year!)

As I loose weight (I had lap band surgery last year for those who didn't know) I find that I want someone to want me as I am and not as I will be. Does that make any sense? I am fat (yes I said it), loud, funny, bitchy and loving. Take it or leave it. If you don't love me the way that I am now, I'm not looking for you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment