Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its Been a Long Time

I haven't blogged in ages. I guess that tells you how busy life has been. That and they blocked this site at work and this was one of my favorite ways to avoid doing my job! So my dears let me catch you up. Yes I am still single. Yes I am still in grad school. I swear it feels as if I will never graduate. Yes I still have a job- even with furloughs and salary reductions- thank God for that! I am addicted to Facebook. It is a great way to catch up with me and for me to see what is going on with everyone else.

I haven't been on a rant in a while and now that I think about it, I have something to say dammit! To the little bastard that decided to autograph my car with permanent marker- I hope your teeth fall out! Yeah I said it. Here I was at ghetto Target (Mondawmin) minding my own business. I come out to find that DEL wrote on the back of my driver's side mirror. How in the hell am I supposed to get that shit off? I mean you had nothing else better to do then write on a car? My car at that? I mean I don't drive a BMW or anything but my little Highlander is my baby and I don't appreciate it being defaced.

Ok rant over....for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment